Members, please login to view the recordings.
A professional learning series, providing a “deep dive” on three topical tracks starting in 2022 and leading up to LESI2023 in Montreal. Organized and facilitated by licensing industry experts allowing LESI to lead and inform conversations related to intellectual property policy and the tactical use of IP assets.
- Each track includes a Primer webinar (open to the public)
- Three substantive webinars (open to LES Members or available to purchase)
- Related articles published in LESI’s Journal, les Nouvelles
- Summary session in person at LESI2023 in Montreal
Summary of the 3 Tracks | Sponsor Flyer
TRACK 1: SEPS
Launched in October 2022. Thanks to Sisvel and Qualcomm for sponsoring this track as an LESI Thought Leader!
TRACK 2: AUTOMOTIVE
TRACK 3: MEDIATION & ARBITRATION
- Session #1 (January 19): Primer on Dispute Resolution (event information) (slide deck)
- Session #2 (February 28): Resolving IP Disputes using Mediation & Arbitration (registration)
- Session #3 (March 14): China: Developments in Mediation & Arbitration (registration)
- Session #4 (April 11): Mediation & Arbitration for SEP and FRAND Disputes (registration)
- Summary Session @ LESI2023 in Montreal (April 30 – May 2)
This event is only open to current LES members. If you are not currently a member of a local LES Society, we encourage you to join your local LES society! If you are not ready to join LES, you can purchase a package for the LESI Thought Leadership Program (all three tracks) for $200 USD. Please contact the LESI Admin Office at NNE@lesi.org to register for this package.