LES One Day Training Course kindly hosted by CIPA
This is the introductory course in the Licensing Executives Society's Intellectual Asset Management Series and it is designed for those who are relatively new to licensing.
It is specifically aimed at:
- Those who are considering a career in licensing and technology transfer,
- Lawyers and Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys looking for greater familiarity with the business of IP licensing,
- SMEs who require an introduction to licensing,
- Entrepreneurs who need to understand the value of their IP,
- Professors of entrepreneurship and
- Students interested in learning the basics of Intellectual Property (IP) and how to commercialise IP through licensing.
Read about the 5 modules and register here.