The LES100 Training Course is kindly hosted by CIPA.
This is the introductory course in the Licensing Executives Society’s Intellectual Asset Management Series and it is designed for those who are relatively new to licensing.
The course will provide an overview of intellectual property and licensing, divided into five modules, with examples, exercises, and interaction between instructors and fellow students including a mock licensing negotiation.
It is aimed at:
- SMEs who require an introduction to licensing Intellectual Property (IP),
- Those who are new to or considering a career in licensing and technology transfer,
- Lawyers and Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys looking for greater familiarity with the business of IP licensing,
- Entrepreneurs who need to understand the value of their IP,
- Technologists who want to understand how to identify and monetise IP,
- Those working in university technology transfer, and
- Students interested in learning the basics of IP and how to commercialise IP through licensing.
Read about the Modules and register here.