LES B&I's 2021 Annual Conference "Licensing in Challenging Times" will take place IN-PERSON this November in Glasgow! All LES members are welcome!
Sessions will include:
- Deal making trends and outlook for the Life sciences industry [Panel]
- Public Support for Start-up Ventures
- Commercialisation of the Academic Research Base – Challenges, Learnings, and Initiatives in University Licensing through the Pandemic (and impacts going forward) [Panel]
- Agreements to Supply Products in a Time of Shortage
- No-One is Safe Until Everyone is Safe – the story behind CEPI’s R&D partnerships and supporting the COVAX Mission
- Irn-Bru: Protecting a Heritage Brand
The main conference will be preceded on 15 November by a full-day LES100 Training Course
, “Commercialising IP through the Power of Licensing”. There will also be a half-day LES workshop on “Copyright – Collective Licensing after the Digital Single Market Directive 2019/790
” in the afternoon.
Read more and register!