Save the Date!
APEB and LES France are glad to announce the 4th edition of their annual conference on SEPs and FRAND.
Divided in two sessions, this captivating topic brings together an exceptional panel of experts and judges:
SESSION 1: 14 December 2021, from 5 pm to 7 pm CET
Chair: Prof. Daryl Lim (University of Illinois Chicago)
Summary of the EU Commission’s expert group report on SEPs: Ruud Peters (Peters IP Consultancy B.V.)
Panorama of major cases and deals announced over the last year: Mathieu Klos (Juve)
Update on US and EU regulatory initiatives: Andrei Iancu (Irell & Manella; Former Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office)
Industry roundtable: Pio Suh (IPCom), Clemens Heusch (Nokia), Marianne Frydenlund (Nordic Semiconductor) and Michael Schlögl (Continental)
SESSION 2: 17 January 2022, from 9 am to 11 am CET
Moderators: Anne-Charlotte Le Bihan (Bird & Bird) and David Por (Allen & Overy)
· Judge Dr. Klaus Grabinski, Federal Supreme Court, Germany
· Judge Richard Meade, High Court, England & Wales
· Judge Nathalie Sabotier, Paris Court, France
· Judge Edger Brinkman, Hague Court, The Netherlands
· Prof. Guangliang Zhang, former judge at the Beijing Court, China
Full details will be posted here.