Advertising in les Nouvelles
les Nouvelles is the professional journal of the Licensing Executives Society International (LESI), a significant organization encompassing 33 national and regional societies and reaching more than 10,000 members worldwide. This journal is mailed quarterly to members in more than 90 countries, with more than half going to North American membership. When polled, LESI members consistently agree that les Nouvelles is one of the top three benefits of their membership in LESI.
LESI will accept advertising in les Nouvelles. Advertising will be limited to products and services that relate to the professional interests of our members.
LESI members are business executives, lawyers, researchers, technology administrators, patent agents, brokers, accountants and consultants involved in various licensing activities, including: valuation of IP, business development, obtaining and enforcing IP assets, drafting agreements, and negotiations. Members are self-employed or employees of universities, government agencies, research institutes, law firms, accounting firms, and commercial companies.
les Nouvelles is an English language journal published quarterly in March, June, September, and December and is distributed to all 10,000+ individual members worldwide. In addition to the publication of scholarly works related to IP transactions (licensing), the journal also serves as a newsletter for LESI containing information regarding the activities of various member societies. Each issue is typically 83 pages of scholarly papers and 16 pages of member society news.
The LESI Publications Committee will limit the quantity of advertising in each issue and reserves the right to publish only advertisements that are appropriate and consistent with LESI standards. Advertisements relating to activities competing with scheduled events of LESI or a member society will not be accepted. Advertisements for goods and services directed to any of the business or legal aspects of IP are considered acceptable.
Advertisements must be submitted by the following dates:
January 15, April 15, July 15, October 15.
Method of Payment, US Dollars only
Payment can be made by wire transfer to the amount of US$ ________.
Licensing Executives Society International
c/o BMO Harris
|111 W. Monroe St
|Chicago, IL 60603
Account #: 3176591
ABA Routing Number: 071000288
USA - Swift code: HATRUS44
Name of business sending transfer__________.
Transfer without fees to the recipient
Credit Card - Payment is also available by MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diner's Club credit cards.
Check - If payment is made by check, the check must have a US routing number.
Advertising Rates for 2017
|Full Page (4 Color process)
||7" x 9-3/4"
|Full Page (Black & Blue)
||7" x 9-3/4"
|1/2 Page (4 Color process)
||7" x 4-3/4"
|1/2 Page (Black & Blue)
||7" x 4-3/4"
|1/4 Page (Black & Blue)
||3-3/8" x 4-3/4"
- Platforms - Macintosh or IBM (or compatible.)
- Graphics - PDF files required with all images and fonts embedded and prepared for press quality optimization.
- File Transfer - Attach the PDF (under 3 MG) to an e-mail with any further instructions. An ad insertion form should be submitted before the final artwork is sent.
- Ad Size - Ads should be set up exactly to sizes published above.
- Color - Artwork should be supplied as black and white or grayscale. Save black and white halftones as grayscale; save line art as bitmap.
- Raster File Resolution (Photos) - 300 DPI saved in Tiff or EPS format; minimum resolution is 266 DPI. Bitmap images should have a resolution between 800 and 1200 DPI. All file formats should be saved with a PC preview. Images downloaded from or created for the Internet are unacceptable since they are only 72 DPI.
- Contact Info - Please include the name, phone number and address of the ad creator in case we need to contact them about the ad.
Charges - Charges for changes made to your files due to errors in ad size, type, color conversion or file format will apply. Changes are subject to $100 hourly rate with a 1/2 hour minimum.
To place advertising in les Nouvelles
Complete this form and send to:
les Nouvelles Advertising
c/o Design Interface Inc.
25125 Detroit Rd. #110
Westlake, OH 44145-2500 USA
Attention: Carla Blackman
Tel: +1 440-871-0600