April 22, 2015 - Washington, D.C.
The Licensing Executives Society International (LESI) is pleased to announce its 2015-16 Board of Directors. Incoming Board President Jim Sobieraj is also President of the Brinks Gilson & Lione law firm. He explains, “It is an honor to serve as the President of the largest professional organization that focuses on the business aspects of intellectual property on a global scale. LES has more than 9,000 members in 65 countries. During the upcoming year, we will be enhancing the core value proposition that has served us as IP and licensing professionals for more than forty years.”
The full LESI Board for the upcoming year is as follows:
- President, Jim Sobieraj, LES USA & Canada
- President-Elect, Patricia A.O. Bunye, LES Philippines
- Immediate Past-President, Arnaud Michel LES France
- Secretary, François Painchaud, LES USA & Canada
- Treasurer, Eduardo de Souza, LES Brazil
- Vice-President, Omer Hiziroglu, LES Turkey
- Vice-President, Audrey Yap, LES Singapore
- Vice-President, Fiona Nicolson, LES Britain & Ireland
- Vice-President, John Paul, LES USA & Canada
- Legal Counsel, Michael Lechter, LES USA & Canada
- Legal Counsel, Junichi Yamazaki, LES Japan
The Licensing Executives Society International (LESI) is an association of 33 national and regional Member Societies comprised of more than 9000 men and women who have an interest in the transfer of technology, or licensing of intellectual property rights - from technical know how and patented inventions to software, copyright and trademarks. Its activities include the publication of les Nouvelles, the Global News, conducting educational programs, and conferences around the world.
For more information, please contact Chris Katopis, Executive Administrator at email@example.com and visit us at www.lesi.org and #LESIntl.