The Consumer Products Industry Committee is an LESI Industry Committee that serves as the focal point for the members of the consumer products industries.
The mission of the Consumer Products Industry Committee is to promote licensing in the consumer products industries, including branded products, by, inter alia, promoting networking among its members, sponsoring appropriate educational activities such as workshops, lectures, and seminars and identifying and collaborating on problem areas of concern to, and major new developments in, these industries.
The goals of the Consumer Products Industry Committee for 2020-2021 include the following:
- Develop with assistance from the LESI External Relations Committee an Outreach strategy for contacting and collaborating with at least one relevant professional and business organizations in the consumer products sector (e.g. UL, CPSC, etc.) who have licensing/technology transfer as part of their agenda
- Seek to produce at least two Webinars on key licensing/technology transfer issues for the industry moderated by the Consumer Products Industry Committee but comprising presenters from the third party organizations.
- Conduct/sponsor at least two Workshops at the 2021 LESI Annual Conference or at a major LES conference
- Secure and sponsor at least two publications in les Nouvelles
- Populate and maintain the Committee pages on the LESI Website
- Tatiana Campello (LESI Vice President)
Contact the Committee Chair - Junko Sugimura (email@example.com) and Matteo Sabattini (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested in joining this committee? Fill out our Committee Application Form