The upcoming LES Benelux Topic Meeting will be held on Tuesday 23 September 2014 in the Hampshire Fitland Hotel in Leiden (Fitland XL Level Leiden, Bargelaan 180, NL-2333 CW Leiden)
The title for the topic meeting is “Bridging the Gap“ - An Interactive workshop for Innovation Champions from Universities, investors, technology experts, companies, IP experts
Speakers for this meeting will be:
- Michael De Blauwe, Business Development Manager, KU Leuven Research & Development, Belgium
- Stéphane Verdood, Vesalius Biocapital, Belgium
- Dorien Wellen, Valorisation Co-ordinator, Nijmegen University, The Netherlands
- Michel Morant, CEO Gesval: University of Liège, Belgium
- Paul Hedges and Steve Woods, The Netherlands and the USA
- Frank Bulens, Capricorn Venture Partners, Belgium
- Edward van Wezel, BioGeneration Ventures, The Netherlands
These presentations will be followed by a Panel Discussion chaired by Carine van den Brink of Axon Lawyers, The Netherlands.
The fee for this meeting will be Euro 120,00 for LES Members and Euro 180,00 for non-members and includes meeting materials such as program and participants list, buffet lunch, coffee and tea in the break and drinks after the meeting. For LES members 40 years of age or below there is a discount of € 20 under the condition of completing their year and date of birth at the registration form. Payment can take place by credit card or cash at the meeting or by bank transfer. Your registration will be confirmed with an invoice for the registration fee. Registration can take place by faxing the registration form (fax +31 343 594 566) or via the online registration at www.les-benelux.org/level1/meetings.htm
Granting of study hours and educational points
For Lawyers the amount of study hours is six (6). Please contact the Registration Desk at the day of the meeting for the necessary lists to sign.
We are looking forward to welcoming many of you in Leiden.