Interested in learning about IP protections for plants? Join LES ANZ's webinar to learn about PVR, patents, confidential information, trademarks, with a deep dive on algae and hemp.
Alanna Rennie (Associate, Baker McKenzie) and Wendy Cashmore (founding Partner, Plant IP Partners Limited) will be presenting the following:
- Introduction to IP rights in plant breeding
- The pros and cons of Plant Variety Rights, Plant Patents and Confidential Information
- Commercialising plant IP case studies
- What’s the hype? – plant IP in algae and medicinal cannabis
- Plant breeders’ industry bodies and useful resources
Read more & register.