Join LESI's WILA Committee for the second in a series of short, one-hour webinars.
The webinar will discuss personal experiences on development, achievement and support of women in their careers; practical examples of successful approaches to avoiding and navigating difficult situations; how to benefit from diversity programs and policies.
Moderator: Cândida Ribeiro Caffé – Head of WILA Mentor Program and Partner, Dannemann Siemsen Bigler & Ipanema Moreira
- Clara Pombo, Corporate IP Strategy Director, Clarke Modet (LES Spain/Portugal)
- Shivaarti Bajaj, Co-Founding Managing Partner, RSD Bajaj Global (LES India)
- Lakshika Joshi, Lead IP Counsel, Global & AVP-Legal, Capgemini Engineerin (LES India)
- Stasia Ogden, VP & Chief IP Counsel, Xilio Therapeutics (LES USA/Canada)
- Pauline Khor, Partner, Rahmat Lim & Partners (LES Malaysia
This event is free to participants.