"Connecting Country to Global"
The conference is the annual flagship event of LESANZ, focussing on local and international current issues facing IP Managers, Lawyers, Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys, Tech Transfer Officers, Government Agencies, Business Development and Licensing Practitioners.
- Agribusiness – Agri-tech Session
- Collaborating for Commercial Success – Geelong Case Studies
- Indigenous Cultural Knowledge and Intellectual Property Panel
- IP Licensing 2023 – Takeaways from recent case in Australia and overseas
- Space Innovation
- IP in the Digital Era
- Navigating Commercialisation Challenges
Read more & register!