This the third substantive session for Track 2 on the Automotive Industry which will focus on Autonomous Vehicles and IP.
- Where are we on the road to fully self-guided vehicles?
- What remains to be invented?
- How do software, vehicle standards and IP enable advances in the field?
Moderator: Scott McCormick – President & CEO Connected Vehicle Trade Association
- Vehicle OEM – Jon Boeing - Business Development Lead, Connectivity at Rivian
- Tier 1 Supplier – Gary Streelman – Director of Advanced Engineering and New Concepts at Marelli Electronic Systems
- Tracking Standards Development - John McNicol - CEO at Nova Modus
- IP/Licensing Industry - John Carney – Chair – Auto Industry Advisory Panel – 45-year experience with auto OEMs Tier 1 suppliers, and IP licensing experience
This event is only open to current LES members. If you are not currently a member of a local LES Society, we encourage you to join! If you are not ready to join LES, you can purchase a package for the LESI Thought Leadership Program (all three tracks) for $200 USD. Please contact the LESI Admin Office at NNE@lesi.org to register for this package.